When was the last time you called your financial institution to speak to a representative? How did you leave that experience? Did they ask you to repeat your account number multiple times? When you were transferred, did you have to explain why you were calling again? With the right desktop integration, frustrating repetition is avoided, important information is seamlessly recorded, and agents are allowed to focus on intently listening to customers, understanding their issues, and quickly and efficiently solving them.
Every time a customer calls your organization they have burning, often time-sensitive questions or problems they need your help with. Are your frontline agents able to field these requests and empowered to respond to customers efficiently and effectively? Let’s talk about how a unified agent desktop experience can help you achieve just that.
What Are Agent Desktops and How Can They Help My Organization?
Agent desktops provide a vital integration point between your CRM and your contact center software so your agents have all the tools they need to interact with and serve your customers in one unified view. This means your agents have all the interaction controls they need to serve your customers at every touchpoint through chat, email, SMS, and other channels while easily viewing important customer information.
Integrated and unified agent desktops allow your agents to shift their attention from navigating systems to listening closely to your customers and their needs and fostering frictionless experiences.
Agent desktops offer a multitude of important benefits including the ability to:
- Save agents time through faster application navigation and automation of routine actions.
- Optimize operational performance by improving agent efficiency, lowering costs of service, and giving agents access to more information.
- Improve agent satisfaction by enabling them with a unified view that makes actions faster and requires fewer steps to access the information they need.
- Increase interaction quality by giving your agents the power to focus more on customers through better process guidance and more efficient tools.
- Improve agent onboarding with a unified interface that reduces agent training time.