TTEC Expands AI Customer Experience Solutions for Global Clients
DENVER, May 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTEC), a leading customer experience (CX) technology and services innovator for AI-enabled CX solutions, announced today an expanded suite of artificial intelligence (AI) offerings incorporating the latest in generative AI for its CX solutions. These innovative solutions combine the Company's deep technology offerings, partnerships, and proprietary IP with the TTEC's front-line operational delivery excellence to provide clients with immediate AI solutions and an AI-enabled CX roadmap and strategy for the future.
"Our investments in digital CX have given TTEC a significant head start in the market. We've been using AI in our CX offerings for some time to improve our CX technology solutions and augment associate productivity when we are providing operational delivery. Recent advancements in generative AI have added a wealth of new use cases and possibilities," said Ken Tuchman, chairman and CEO of TTEC. "With our deep and practical understanding of CX technology and operations, we know what it takes to unlock the full potential of AI. Our expanded offerings are designed to provide clients with a foundational framework, strategic accelerators, and vertical specific applications."
CX Technology and Services Expertise Provides Roadmap for Success
TTEC's expanded solutions have been created based on demand from its client relationships across the Global 1000 and through the Company's AI Center of Excellence for Customer Experience. This global community of leaders from across the TTEC ecosystem includes experts from the Company's technology, analytics, consulting, IP, and vertically focused operations practices. This cross-functional team is working together to continue to develop solutions, thought leadership, guardrails, and guidance to help companies explore this exciting new AI-enabled frontier.
The latest solutions from the Center include:
- Enhanced Customer Experience AI Readiness Assessment & Roadmap – a comprehensive evaluation framework for gaining insight into the necessary steps to leverage AI solutions, including regulatory considerations, to create a competitive advantage.
- Private Large Language Model - private large language models and managed services that are trained on client's proprietary data sets to drive AI-infused engagement.
- Voice-Based AI Engagement and Digital Channel Accelerator – a disciplined approach to integrating voice-based AI engagement and conversational messaging with intelligent routing into omnichannel customer journeys.
- Generative AI Empowered Associate – a solution to augment associate performance through conversational knowledge bases, automated contact summaries, and AI-based real-time coaching to improve speed to proficiency, lower AHT, and increase CSAT.
- Advanced AI Analytics – sophisticated models to harness the computing power of machine learning to improve the customer experience through micro customer segmentation and real-time customized journeys.
To learn more about TTEC's comprehensive approach to CX and AI, visit ttec.ai.