Consumer access to connected devices and new technologies is exploding. For contact centers, this means more opportunities to meet customer expectations or painfully miss the mark – and lose the customer for life. As a result, organizations feel the pressure to innovate and scale at a rapid pace to solve these emerging business challenges.
Contact center leaders are asking:
- How do we keep up with the increased number of connected devices and channels our customers use?
- How do we improve experiences with limited resources?
- How do we ensure our customer journeys elevate expectations, rather than disappoint?
- How do we empower employees and agents with the tools they need, when they need them?
The simple answer: AI.
Artificial intelligence is a tool that can solve every one of these questions, and then some.
In this webinar, TTEC Digital's Genesys Cloud experts cover contact center AI fundamentals and business-critical use cases including:
- Using AI to optimize processes, reduce costs and improve productivity
- Improving natural language understanding (NLU) to stand up powerful conversational agents
- Facilitating transactions such as payments, bookings and recommendations
- Assisting both customers and agents with specific support needs