In today's digital-first world, public sector agencies often struggle to provide the omnichannel customer experience that citizens have come to expect from all the organisations — from retailers to government offices — that they interact with. Unfortunately, the public sector faces distinct challenges related to data security and operational constraints that can hinder their ability to meet these expectations.
To help navigate these hurdles, we invite you to join experts from Microsoft and TTEC Digital as we discuss how central and local government agencies can harness the power of artificial intelligence (AI) with Microsoft's AI-enabled Digital Contact Centre Platform (DCCP) and Copilot assistant feature. Together, we’ll explore how these agencies are revolutionising their contact centre capabilities to elevate citizen experiences while streamlining the technology implementation processes.
- How Microsoft’s DCCP and Copilot can help public sector contact centres automate routine tasks, freeing agents to handle more complex issues.
- How virtual agents and agent assist features can enhance customer interactions by providing fast and accurate responses to common inquiries.
- Tips for leveraging Copilot to unleash greater productivity and creativity.
- How DCCP’s analytics capabilities can provide valuable insights into customer behaviour and trends, enabling you to make data-driven decisions.
- Best practices for customising and implementing DCCP to meet the unique challenges faced by public sector contact centres.