As part of the application process, TTEC processes personal information which may include your name, contact information, work history, references, and other information you include in your application or C.V. or provide during the application process. TTEC may also process information related to evaluations and skills tests if required for your role or related to your criminal history if job related and permitted under local law. Most of this information is provided by you. You hereby confirm that it is your own responsibility if you send personal data to TTEC and TTEC shall not be held liable for the processing of any personal data submitted by you and/or contained in your application or C.V., which is not relevant to the recruitment or which relates to special categories of data not requested by TTEC.
Information you provide will be used to process your application and consider you for employment. Your personal data is necessary for the purposes of the recruitment selection and potential hiring, and failure to provide the personal data will prevent you from participating in the recruitment process for the selected position. You hereby explicitly consent that TTEC may process your personal data and may contact you in the future about other job opportunities that might be relevant to your education and professional experience. Processing your data as part of the recruitment process is based on your informed and freely given consent to participate thereto and is a legitimate interest of TTEC’s with respect to talent acquisition, employer branding and business development.
TTEC may share your data with employees or contractors (whether employed by the TTEC entity to which you apply or another member of its corporate family) who have a job related need to process your data as part of the recruitment process, primarily members of Talent Acquisition, Human Capital and members of the team and leadership chain for the position. This may involve transferring your data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), including to countries that do not offer the same level of protection to data as the EEA. TTEC may transfer your data to any country where it has employees; most often transfers will be made to the United States, the Philippines or Mexico. The TTEC corporate family has entered into Standard Contractual Clauses to protect your privacy rights, which could be accessed by submitting a request to the Data Protection Officer.
TTEC retains your data during the application process and for a period up to 5 years thereafter.
The processing of your data in Lever does not involve automated decision-making processes or profiling.
EU and UK residents have the following rights to your data:
- Access: You can access your application data any time by logging into your account. You can request other recruitment data processed by TTEC by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
- Rectification: You can correct or modify data in your application at any time by logging into your account. You can provide updates to the recruiter or Talent Acquisition Specialist handling your application. You can request correction of inaccurate recruitment data stored outside of Leber by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
- Erasure: You can delete information in your application at any time by logging into your account. You can request that TTEC delete your application and other recruitment data by contacting the Data Protection Officer. Upon your request, TTEC will delete the data unless it has an overriding need to retain the data such as a requirement under local law.
- Restriction on processing: You can ask that TTEC limit the purposes for which it processes your data if: (a) the accuracy of the data is contested, (b) the processing is unlawful or (c) TTEC no longer needs to process it for its original purpose, by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
- Objection to processing: You can object to the processing of your personal data by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
- Withdrawal to processing: You can withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data by contacting the Data Protection Officer, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before the withdrawal;
- Lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority: If you feel that your rights related to personal data protection and integrity have been violated, you can lodge a complaint with the respective supervisory authorities, including those in the United Kingdom or supervisory authority where you live.
Information for California Residents
TTEC does not sell your information. If you reside in California then you have the following rights:
1. You have the right to opt-out of TTEC’s sale of your Personal Information.
2. You have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Information.
3. You have the right to request us to disclose to you the following, no more than twice in a 12-month period:
- Categories of Personal Information we collected about you during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Information during the preceding 12 months.
- Business or commercial purpose(s) for collecting or selling your Personal Information during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of third parties with whom we share the Personal Information during the preceding 12 months.
- Specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of Personal Information we have sold and categories of third parties to whom the information was sold during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of Personal Information we disclosed about you for a business purpose during the preceding 12 months.
We will not discriminate against you because you exercised your rights under this section of our Notice.
Households. TTEC does not hold personal information at the household level as defined by the CCPA. If you would like to submit a request for multiple people in the same household, please submit an individual request for each person.
Authorized Agents. If you are registered as an Authorized Agent by the California Secretary of State and would like to enter a request on behalf of a California resident, please submit the request via email@example.com. Upon submission, you may be required to submit documentation showing proof of written permission from the consumer authorizing you to submit a request on their behalf. You will also be required to upload proof that you are an Authorized Agent registered with the California Secretary of State. We reserve the right to require consumers to confirm their request and/or identity.
By selecting “I Accept” below, you expressly consent and agree that:
- TTEC may record and/or monitor phone calls, email, mobile text messages or conversations on their websites between you and their employees or agents;
- TTEC may contact you for purposes of the application process or the employment relationship by calling or sending mobile text messages and/or emails to the telephone number(s) and/or email address(es) that: (i) you provide to TTEC in your application (including your mobile phone) or (ii) you provide to TTEC at a later date;
- These calls, emails or text messages may be sent using automatic dialing equipment and/or include prerecorded messages; and
- You may be charged by your service provider for these calls, mobile text messages or emails received on your phone in accordance with your service plan between you and your telephone provider.
By selecting “I Accept” below, you also certify that all information provided in this application, and in your resume, curriculum vitae or other documentation as well as information provided through other means to TTEC, is true and complete. You understand that any misrepresentation, falsification or omission of information may disqualify you from further consideration of employment and may result in your dismissal if discovered at a later date.
If you do not consent to the above, you may submit an application by contacting Talent Acquisition at one of the offices below.
TTEC’s Locations include:
LLC 81-85 Duncairn Gardens
Belfast BT15 2GQ
+44 28 057 5000
TTEC Digital LLC
9197 S Peoria Street
Englewood, CO 80112
+001 303 397 8100
TTEC’s Privacy Officer may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.